Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pho-etry in a bowl or 50 Shades of Soup

I have a new love in my life.
 She is hot, sweet, salty, and sour.
Just the smell of her makes me excited, and even though she has a history of burning me and making me sweat, I keep coming back for more.
We have flirted for years but I have finally taken the plunge and made her my own.
Amazingly my beautiful wife approves of her and my daughters both love her.
Her name is Pho and she needs to be shared with the world.

One of Pho's many delights is that even though she is amazing naked
 If you give her the proper dressing 






She becomes absolutely stunning and unforgettable 

To start your own love affair with Pho, please visit your own Vietnamese cafe, or if you feel the need to make her your own a good place to start would be 
"Pleasures of the Vietnamese table" by Mai Pham page 58- quick pho and then add your own desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment