Saturday, June 16, 2012

funny thing happened at the ballpark.......

So in my last blog I waxed poetic on the virtues of the the greastest sandwich at any ballpark which just happened to be be named after, in my opinion, the greatest Minnesota Twin of all time - Tony Oliva.
Call it fate, call it karma, call it manifesting my own destiny but a cool, crazy thing happened today during my latest visit to Target field.
My daughter Michelle (  www.justachefsdaughter.blogspot.com )  got off the train, went up the escalator grabed a couple Surly's, an IPA and a Saison, and headed over to the Tony Oliva Cuban sandwich stand, got our sandwiches, headed over to the condiment kiosk to get a little more more mustard and there he was in all his "outta be in the Hall of Fame glory" Senor Tony !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment