Thursday, June 14, 2012

The best sandwich at any ballpark

First of all I must, admit I have not been to every ballpark in the world but honestly, I don't need to, this sandwich is this good!!!!!

What!?!?  have you lost your mind?!?! How can you make such claims!?!?!?!

Chill out Guido it's just a great sandwich , I wasn't expecting a kind of Spanish Inquisition!

What is this sandwich? Drumroll please..........
It is the Tony Oliva Cuban



available just inside gate 34 of Target Field lurks roast pork and ham topped with swiss cheese, sliced pickles, and mustard in a crusty bread that is pressed panini style until the cheese goozes into the crevices in the roasted pork. Oh My God !!!!!

one last tip for the novice ballpark eater....
the sausage may cost 7 bucks but the condiments are free!


No comments:

Post a Comment